Recent Blockchain News: Grayscale, Visa, Amazon, Mastercard, PayPal, Canada & Australia
Major corporations have changed their tune toward the acceptance of blockchain & digital currencies; of course, they all want to keep their hands in the cookie jar - the bigger picture is the inevitable, massive adoption of Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT), and the pending disruption to the status quo.
Blockchain/Crypto Related Headlines
- Amazon to Launch ‘Digital Currency' Project in Mexico
Job postings describe a walled garden-type digital currency that could roll out in emerging economies...
Visit: Amazon Launching Digital Currency
- Australian Securities and Investments Commission Open to Bitcoin-linked ETF
“These products can be made available to Australian through managed investment scheme regime and Australians can invest in these products in that way.”
Visit: ASIC open to a bitcoin-linked ETF listing on the ASX
- Visa Reveals Bitcoin & Crypto Banking Roadmap
The race is on for Visa's 70 million network...
Visit: Visa Ramps up Crypto Participation
- PayPal's Finance Chief ... Massive Potential in Digital Wallets
Believes the transition to digital currencies is inevitable and sees massive potential in digital wallets...
Visit: PayPal Positioning to Tap Crypto Market
- Bitcoin ETF Approved by Canadian Securities Regulator
The 1st North American Bitcoin (BTC-USD) ETF has been approved by the Canadian Securities Regulator...
Visit: Canada Approves Bitcoin ETF
- Mastercard Brings Crypto to it's Network
"We are here to enable customers, merchants and businesses to move digital value — traditional or crypto — however they want. It should be your choice, it’s your money."
Visit: Mastercard Enters Crypto
- Grayscale Investments Files for EOS, Cardano, Chainlink Trusts
These new trusts were launched shortly after Grayscale incorporated six other trusts...
Visit: Grayscale Launches Blockchain Trusts
The Cardano Team